Current Covid 19 Policies:
- Socks above the ankle must be worn if you rent a pair of our skates. If you forget socks, we sell them, Lucky you!
- Our arcade games will not be accessible; However, you can still purchase prizes in the Stuff Shop.
- Our hours and days we are open have changed.
- We accept cash, MC, Visa, Discover and Amex
- Our concession menu may be limited. We will do our best to serve you the same great stuff!
- Two people allowed in public restrooms at a time.
- Our water fountain will not be accessible. We do have bottled water for purchase. Stay hydrated!
- We have many hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility, PLEASE USE THEM OFTEN!
- Our DJ will be unable to play requests. Please do not approach the DJ booth. They bite.
- Our Safety Plan is located in the office. If you would like to peruse the plan, simply ask the manager on duty and we will seat you comfortably in our front office under some really bright lights.
- If you are fully vaccinated you may choose not have to wear a mask in our facility
Most importantly, the owners, managers and staff here at Rollarama have missed all of you. Seven months is too long to be without skaters, music, food and good times. Remember we are doing our best to create a fun and SAFE atmosphere for you. Help us stay open, and we promise to help you have a great time!